Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
I saw your post over at FB and was wondering if those mats are plastic or rubber? They look like they are cushioned, but maybe that's just the design?

Registered
21 Trailblazer LT AWD
Looks nice, I have the Weather Tech floor liner for front and back rows and cargo.

Registered
I really like the look of my Chevy molded mats, but they don't cover behind the pedals and up the left side foot rest thing too. So the carpet there is taking a bit of a beating and it hasn't even been winter driven yet. Really like how high those ones come up.

Registered
21 Trailblazer LT AWD
I really like the look of my Chevy molded mats, but they don't cover behind the pedals and up the left side foot rest thing too. So the carpet there is taking a bit of a beating and it hasn't even been winter driven yet. Really like how high those ones come up.
Check out weather tech it鈥檚 great for all season but only downside is that when the salt from the snow gets on the mat is doesn鈥檛 come off which will leave a greyish Color when you wash them.

Registered
Check out weather tech it鈥檚 great for all season but only downside is that when the salt from the snow gets on the mat is doesn鈥檛 come off which will leave a greyish Color when you wash them.
Spray a light coat of WD40 where it is not to your liking then wipe off. Careful for a day or two that spot will be slippery.

Registered
21 Trailblazer LT AWD
Spray a light coat of WD40 where it is not to your liking then wipe off. Careful for a day or two that spot will be slippery.
I tried it with trim shine, it did make is slippery but overtime it will go back to the same thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts