Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
I saw your post over at FB and was wondering if those mats are plastic or rubber? They look like they are cushioned, but maybe that's just the design?

Registered
I really like the look of my Chevy molded mats, but they don't cover behind the pedals and up the left side foot rest thing too. So the carpet there is taking a bit of a beating and it hasn't even been winter driven yet. Really like how high those ones come up.

Registered
21 Trailblazer LT AWD
I really like the look of my Chevy molded mats, but they don't cover behind the pedals and up the left side foot rest thing too. So the carpet there is taking a bit of a beating and it hasn't even been winter driven yet. Really like how high those ones come up.
Check out weather tech it鈥檚 great for all season but only downside is that when the salt from the snow gets on the mat is doesn鈥檛 come off which will leave a greyish Color when you wash them.

Registered
Check out weather tech it鈥檚 great for all season but only downside is that when the salt from the snow gets on the mat is doesn鈥檛 come off which will leave a greyish Color when you wash them.
Spray a light coat of WD40 where it is not to your liking then wipe off. Careful for a day or two that spot will be slippery.

Registered
After doing weeks of research I decided against weather tech or the all weather Chevy mats and went with https://custoarmor.com/?aff=63 . They took a while to arrive but worth the wait and amazing customer service. Even better if you have a dog that sheds a lot.

I also found YouTube videos before ordering to make sure they were legit.

Registered
21 Trailblazer LT AWD
After doing weeks of research I decided against weather tech or the all weather Chevy mats and went with https://custoarmor.com/?aff=63 . They took a while to arrive but worth the wait and amazing customer service. Even better if you have a dog that sheds a lot.

I also found YouTube videos before ordering to make sure they were legit.
They look great and look like you got more coverage over weather tech, but weather tech makes it easier to clean and they aren't flimsy. I bought weather tech because they are great for all-season especially when it snows and it catches all the (snow/salt) water from the shoe and makes it easier to remove the mat and dump the water out. The one con that comes out from weather tech is the saltwater from the snow stains the mat.

Registered

I also found YouTube videos before ordering to make sure they were legit. View attachment 1209
I never saw this style/type before. Definitely different. They look like they are some type of padded mat. I went with the weather tech. (Have always used them through the years)., One thing I like a lot about yours is the drivers mat. That it covers the "dead pedal" area. Weather tech only covers about the bottom 2 inches of this area. I am one who always has the left foot on the dead pedal area. It would have been nice if Chevy covered this area in rubber and not carpet. So to compensate for the lace of coverage of the weather tech I cut a piece off an old car mat and put it in that area under the weather tech and covering the exposed carpet.

Registered
I flipped from the Chevy molded mats to the Tux Mats as well. Had them in there all winter and they did an awesome job. Just finally took them out to wash them. I think with some elbow grease and VRP I can get them right back to looking new.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts