Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I just got my 2021 Satin Steel AWD Trailblazer LT on Thursday! I am loving it so far! I did have a few questions though.

1. I hate the gold Chevy Bowties, especially on grey. I think the RS Black bowties would look awesome on this. Has anyone replaced them? Did you do it yourself? Easy or difficult?

2. I don't have a "user's" icon or a "Apps" icon on my infotainment screen. How can I get those? I was told I need to go to the dealership and have them update it?

3. Is there a way to set sirius so that you can choose genre's of music, instead of scrollng 100's of stations to find what you're looking for?

Thanks for the help! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome!

1. A few people on here have made threads where they black out the bowties, either via paint/plastidip or vinyl. I think amazon and ebay have vinyl kits to black them out as well.
2. Those are unfortunately only part of TB's that have the "Technology" package. Apps can't be added to the standard ones. (You aren't missing much though, there's like 5 apps.)
3. Not sure on that one I didn't utilize my trial at all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome!

1. A few people on here have made threads where they black out the bowties, either via paint/plastidip or vinyl. I think amazon and ebay have vinyl kits to black them out as well.
2. Those are unfortunately only part of TB's that have the "Technology" package. Apps can't be added to the standard ones. (You aren't missing much though, there's like 5 apps.)
3. Not sure on that one I didn't utilize my trial at all.
Thank you so much! And thanks for the reply!!
I did see that you can buy the replacements from chevy.com. I've banked up a few rewards points for accessories so I was thinking of purchasing through there. I was thinking amazon though, for the steering wheel bowtie, since that isnt available.

Another question. Can you add wireless charging? Mine didn't come with it.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
571 Posts
Welcome to the site and TB ownership. I hope you enjoy it and come back here often.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the site and TB ownership. I hope you enjoy it and come back here often.
Thank you so much!
It seems like there's a lot for me to still learn about this vehicle! This is the first time I've ever owned a brand new car :) My last vehicle was a Kia Sportage and the motor seized up on me. That's when I decided I've had enough of driving other people's junk! :)

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
571 Posts
Yea I have read through the manual several times and still learn about these cars when I do.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
748 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Trailblazer! Great color choice. The blacked out emblems would look great with Satin Steel.

Reactions: crystalb

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Trailblazer! Great color choice. The blacked out emblems would look great with Satin Steel.
Thanks so much! I'm glad to be here! I LOVE darker gun metal grey colored vehicles :)

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
748 Posts
Thanks so much! I'm glad to be here! I LOVE darker gun metal grey colored vehicles :)
Same here, my ZR2 is also satin steel metallic.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thank you so much! And thanks for the reply!!
I did see that you can buy the replacements from chevy.com. I've banked up a few rewards points for accessories so I was thinking of purchasing through there. I was thinking amazon though, for the steering wheel bowtie, since that isnt available.

Another question. Can you add wireless charging? Mine didn't come with it.
No one here has tried adding it for sure. It is build right into the center console cubby. Aside from buying a wireless charging pad and plugging it into the USB, I don't think it would be a task worth undertaking to try to install the OEM one.

Also, the OEM one is more of a battery tender. It charges SO slow. Especially when the phone is in use. I actually find the car as a whole sucks at charging anything. I've tried every outlet and it's slow no matter what.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts