2021 Chevy Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first new vehicle a week ago, a 2021 Trailblazer RS AWD in red. So far I really like it and hope to enjoy for many years.

Steve

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually just the Rav4. The Trailblazer is my wife's new ride, but since I maintain & modify all our vehicles I like to join the forums and learn what I can while also sharing my knowledge of vehicles. We traded our 2016 Corolla S for it which had 75k miles. The Corolla was very reliable and served it's purpose, but the things we really liked best were the seats and the gas mileage (30-35 average), but that's about it. The Trailblazer gets slightly less gas mileage, but it has more room, way more features, a much better ride, AWD and newer more useful tech. The Rav4 was also nice, but equipped the way we wanted it became much more expensive and I may have had some influence being a Chevy guy, lol.

Steve

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum @ZR2LIFE and congrats on the new RS! If this is going to be your wife's car, what are you driving?
I'm driving a 2018 Colorado ZR2. I traded a low mileage 02 Corvette Z06 for it back in Feb. We also have an 05 Blazer ZR2 that's also my wife's.

Steve

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't driven one but I hear the Colorado ZR2 is a blast to drive.
Yeah it's a fun truck. I only had it 1 week and I was already up on the Rubicon Trail, lol. The only thing I don't like is the gas mileage at 16 city and 18 hwy, but it's an off road truck with lots of features so it's expected.

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts