2021 Chevy Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to but a new Trailblazer. Cant find anyplace online but does it have its own stand alone vavigation or or only through your phone?

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS AWD
40 Posts
My fully optioned RS does not have a built-in navigation. Thank goodness. Maybe GM is finally realizing their system is crap and update costs are ridiculous. I’ve had GM nav before and hated it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I havnt seen nav advertised but the link on this forum where the Asian Petrolhead tests an RS shows the one he tested has Nav and a flip up heads up display and also cooled seats. Must be a Korean model only?

·
Registered
Love my little RS AWD! ❤️
38 Posts
Hi! My RS doesn't have built in nav.... I either have to use on-star (paid subscription) or a tethered cord from my phone to display the GPS on the monitor.... I used the phone with the tether cord today to get to my destination today... Worked pretty good....

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS AWD
40 Posts
Hmmm...I can connect my crapple phone to Airplay wirelessly. I wonder if that is a function of having the wireless charging in the Technology package?

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
53 Posts
I tried navigation tethered with phone just sitting in the garage and it seemed to work. It wasn't because of the system not working. It was more likely the user in my case not knowing what I was doing. I have always relied on a Garmin unit. Which I find easy to use. My previous phone use for maps has not been favorable. I may have been to hooked on my Garmin to adapt properly.
I am curious if a call comes in does it take away the map?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts