2021 Chevy Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reviews of the new Trailblazer should be enough to convince most people the Trailblazer is worth a shot.

Just looking at the (limited) specs alone compared to everything else we can buy for the same money, along with what the Trailblazer has to be, it MIGHT be what pulls me away from the usual Honda, Toyota and Nissan. Even the Encore GX which i'm likely to buy CPO down the road (new is too rich for my blood, starts from $28k).

Even just being a mini Blazer is enough for me to give it a second look. Can't wait for actual reviews. Till then there's a lot to discuss.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spent some time looking into the Jeep Renegade and to my surprise, people are loving it a lot. So much that it averages over 4.5/5 out of hundreds of reviews. Some of them had these things to say:

This car has met and exceeded my expectations. It rides smooth and handles rough roads well, which are abundant where I live. It is able to adjust to changing road conditions with ease. The Apple CarPlay technology allows me to never need to pick my phone up. The sound system is really nice and is well balanced throughout the vehicle. The trunk space is more than adequate for my needs!
Only owned about 4 weeks. great gas mileage, like the styling inside and out. enough power for me, tranny shifts smoothly. very well equipped for under 30k. has auto wipers, auto dual zone climate control, heated seats, premium radio, remote start, 8 way power driver seat, electronic parking brake, 2 sets of all weather floor mats and full spare tire. I especially like that it does not have start/stop feature.(shuts off engine and restarts car whenever you come to a stop. did some mild off road and very impressed. has a dial to select road conditions (snow, mud etc). very happy with purchase
Great SUV. I go off road but don't need a giant SUV. I drove a Rogue in 2008-13, and Subaru Crosstrek 2013-18. Researched the ratings and although it's been over a decade since I've owned a below average American car, I test drove the Renegade Ltd. and fell in love. Great room, great options. I don't need to floor it and go 0-60 in 4 seconds (as no one should) so was not concerned about super fast acceleration. Solid gas mileage around town. Handles/drives/feels well and good. I highly recommend. I may go back to Japanese cars in the future, but for now I'm happy with a Jeep product. I bought a 2018 that was a 7 mn rental car with no issues at a Jeep dealership and 20,000 miles so I did get the high end Ltd. for about 8K less...so I also have no depreciation remorse. Would I have bought at 30K? Possibly. But used under a year is a gift.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts