Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to add mud flaps and rain deflectors to my new trailblazer LS. I'm not trying to break the bank, I just got the car this week. Anyone has any links for me on where I can get these?!

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
356 Posts
amber92896,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you are enjoying your new ride. What model TB did you get? The Chevrolet website under Trailblazers has them listed under accessories. There are different versions based on the model of TB. Apparently they do fit different.
A search on Amazon or Ebay would be top choices to look. Aftermarket accessories are still pretty limited, but I believe you can find both of these items.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
amber92896,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you are enjoying your new ride. What model TB did you get? The Chevrolet website under Trailblazers has them listed under accessories. There are different versions based on the model of TB. Apparently they do fit different.
A search on Amazon or Ebay would be top choices to look. Aftermarket accessories are still pretty limited, but I believe you can find both of these items.
Hey I definitely am! Thank you! I have the LS AWD I found the mud flaps on amazon that I’m going to try out but the rain deflectors Im having trouble finding that fits my truck

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer Activ
27 Posts
I just installed mud flaps that I bought off Amazon for $30.
They took awhile to arrive but for the price, I can't complain. They fit really well and look good!
Here are the backs installed.

Here are the fronts installed.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
26 Posts
Thanks, I'm looking for a set but direct from chevy they are expensive and you have to drill holes...wtf? Weathertech makes some no drill ones but they are pretty ugly. Do you have an Amazon link?

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
26 Posts
Found this while i watching some videos online. Its a bit more pricey then the most, but just incase someone want them.
Truck Hardware - Truck Hardware Gatorback CR Chevrolet Logo Mud Flaps - Black/Wrap
View attachment 754
Installation Video
Holy moly you are not kidding about being pricey! 😃 Nice looking set though...

What's funny is when I first posted in this thread I was looking for a set but when I went and checked my car to see where they had screws in the fender walls it turns out I already had a set that came factory installed...how did I miss that...😜

1 - 10 of 10 Posts