Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS FWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i own a 2021 trailblazer RS FWD, i’ve seen a lot of people having issues that i’ve had and i’m not sure if i should go to the dealership to get them checked out thoroughly. ive read through the problems page and i’ve had the sound of slushing water when turning the car on and the engine light on. i’m at around 27k miles. also, not sure if it’s just me but i do have paint peeling, don’t think i hit something or someone hit me because it looks like it was just peeled off or something. no dents or scratches.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
751 Posts
Water slushing where? All the time or at start up, or just after it rains??? Engine light could be anything.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,044 Posts
The water slushing sound is air trapped in the cooling system. Some sound after a cold start is normal as the coolant starts to circulate and heat up. If the sound is happening more often check the coolant level in the small globe shaped tank near on the passenger side of the engine compartment. It should be at least half full when cold.

Reactions: GBockers61

·
Registered
19 Posts
i own a 2021 trailblazer RS FWD, i’ve seen a lot of people having issues that i’ve had and i’m not sure if i should go to the dealership to get them checked out thoroughly. ive read through the problems page and i’ve had the sound of slushing water when turning the car on and the engine light on. i’m at around 27k miles. also, not sure if it’s just me but i do have paint peeling, don’t think i hit something or someone hit me because it looks like it was just peeled off or something. no dents or scratches.
I had the slushing sound. Coolant tank had a crack in it..it was replaced

1 - 5 of 5 Posts