Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
So my 2022 LT comes with Halogen low/high beams but wanted to swap to led. Anyone know the process of swapping bulbs and what brands are good?
It's super easy, I did it on my 2021. Based on suggestions from other owners I purchased these and popped them right in. About 5 minutes per side.
Cougar Motor 9005+H11 LED Bulb, 10000LM Noiseless 6500K Cool White Combo (2 sets) All-in-One Conversion Kit Direct Installation, Halogen Replacement

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's super easy, I did it on my 2021. Based on suggestions from other owners I purchased these and popped them right in. About 5 minutes per side.
Cougar Motor 9005+H11 LED Bulb, 10000LM Noiseless 6500K Cool White Combo (2 sets) All-in-One Conversion Kit Direct Installation, Halogen Replacement
Do you think these would fit in the 22? I don’t think the headlights changed since last year right? The only bulbs on Amazon that say fit the 22 are alla lighting but no combo packs I would have to buy low and high separately. How accurate are amazons fittings recommendations?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Do you think these would fit in the 22? I don’t think the headlights changed since since year right? The only bulbs on Amazon that say fit the 22 are alla lighting but no combo packs I would have to buy low and high separately. How accurate are amazons fittings recommendations?
I can't see why they wouldn't fit. I doubt GM would change the housing and/or connectors in the 2nd year of production. Amazon doesn't have the fittings correct, it still says these don't fit my 2021 TB and I've been running them now for a month. Other forum members replaced theirs about a year ago with the same ones. Buy the Cougars ... it's a great deal and you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't see why they wouldn't fit. I doubt GM would change the housing and/or connectors in the 2nd year of production. Amazon doesn't have the fittings correct, it still says these don't fit my 2021 TB and I've been running them now for a month. Other forum members replaced theirs about a year ago with the same ones. Buy the Cougars ... it's a great deal and you won't be disappointed.
You’re the fuckin man, thanks brother!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice! I love it! Hey so I’m looking on Amazon and I see they also have the yellow body style too what’s the difference other than the color? They’re the same price
I believe the yellow are the "mini" whatever that means ... the connector heads are two distinct sizes, you'll see when you open the housing and pop the bulbs out. I didn't purchase the mini but I've seen posts on the forum where they both work.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts