Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know how many miles are left once the low fuel warning indicator comes on. I was at about 25 remaining when that number was replaced with the low fuel indicator. Didn't want to chance it and run out, but only needed about 12.5 gallons to fill my tank. I have a 2022 AWD Trailblazer RS, but do most of my driving in FWD.

·
Registered
21 TB LT AWD
90 Posts
Just wanted to know how many miles are left once the low fuel warning indicator comes on. I was at about 25 remaining when that number was replaced with the low fuel indicator. Didn't want to chance it and run out, but only needed about 12.5 gallons to fill my tank. I have a 2022 AWD Trailblazer RS, but do most of my driving in FWD.
Remember E does not stand for ENOUGH.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
866 Posts
The gas tank is 13.2 gallons so you only had 0.7 of a gallon left. That's roughly 25 miles left, so the low fuel warning is pretty accurate. My wife let the low fuel warning come on along with the red led gas gage light just a week ago. 😖

Reactions: hardknow

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
621 Posts
I fill up long before getting that low. I think the fuel pump likes swimming in gas.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i have almost 15k miles on mine, and only let it get that low once. I generally dont let this happen though. I was always a firm believer in having enough gas to get far away from the city if i need to.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine comes on at about 45 miles. But I wish it still told you how many miles you have left once that low fuel indicator came on. It'd be nice to know.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
866 Posts
Right. But mine only shows LOW FUEL after 45 miles.
Do you also get the red LED light on the fuel gage? Basically the last white LED square on the fuel gauge turns red when it's low.

Reactions: Shogunmark

·
Registered
119 Posts
Right. But mine only shows LOW FUEL after 45 miles.
I can only recall letting mine get that low once, and i do remember it still showing mileage. But i dont remember if i had to push the scroll wheel to dismiss the warning. maybe try that next time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can only recall letting mine get that low once, and i do remember it still showing mileage. But i dont remember if i had to push the scroll wheel to dismiss the warning. maybe try that next time.
I always dismiss the warning. I'll take a picture next time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts