Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We test drove an AWD LT today but didn't have any options and I want some options. Talked to the dealer about ordering one and he said they are so far behind in getting them shipped I probably wouldn't receive it till next year.

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS AWD
73 Posts
We test drove an AWD LT today but didn't have any options and I want some options. Talked to the dealer about ordering one and he said they are so far behind in getting them shipped I probably wouldn't receive it till next year.
A very good way to find the vehicle you want, but don't mind traveling a little, is through Chevrolet.com. Go to the "build and Price" option, go through all the steps to define the vehicle you'd like. Then, at the end you can "view inventory". From there, it will list all of the exact matches and close matches within a given radius of your zip code. If you find one, you can then contact that particular dealer. I have found that website very helpful and that's how I found a dealer that had my Trailblazer "in transit". We struck a deal and I put a deposit on it before it arrived. A couple weeks later, all done.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
156 Posts
Yea if you order from factory via dealer they have told me it is 4 months out.

·
Super Moderator
156 Posts
I think this will be a hot little seller when it hits the streets.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just ordered one on June 9th and they were estimating "hopefully" 4-6 months. The dealership I'm working with has tried four different dealerships now that were receiving the one I wanted and they would not trade. I will update when I get a "real" build date etc

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS AWD
73 Posts
I just ordered one on June 9th and they were estimating "hopefully" 4-6 months. The dealership I'm working with has tried four different dealerships now that were receiving the one I wanted and they would not trade. I will update when I get a "real" build date etc
Have you considered striking a deal directly with a dealership that has what you want?

·
Super Moderator
156 Posts
I don't think dealers are going to trade with each other. This is going to be a hot seller.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
133 Posts
Dealership transfers are alot more difficult right now due to production shortages caused by covid-19. Every GM dealership has limited vehicles on hand so they really don't want to give up vehicles to other dealerships. Another problem is you won't be able to talk them down on the price as easily since the transfers are fixed pricing and no dealerships is going to do a transfer without making some money on the transaction. If another dealership has the Trailblazer you want you'd be better off buying directly from them unless your willing to order one and wait. With covid-19 cases rising again it's possible assembly lines could get shut down again even in Korea.

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts