Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who might want a locking fuel cap for their Trailblazer, Stant 10504 fits. The only reason I decided to get one is because the fuel door doesn't lock. I actually like the Stant cap better since it has threads that also extend farther down the body.

Registered
2021 LT AWD
The only reason I decided to get one is because the fuel door doesn't lock.
Although I'm not particularly worried about unauthorized access to my fuel, I was under the impression (I believe from somewhere in the manual) that our vehicles are equipped with a locking fuel door. However, it definitely does not seem to be the case with my vehicle. Is this an option that I don't have? Does anyone else's TB have this feature? Did I just dream it up? I'll try to look through the manual to see if I can find the reference again.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No trim level has a locking door, but the manual does mention "if equipped" which is just carried over information. There are several references in the manual that don't apply to the Trailblazer.

Reactions: SawJi

Registered
21 TB LT AWD
No trim level has a locking door, but the manual does mention "if equipped" which is just carried over information. There are several references in the manual that don't apply to the Trailblazer.
How is it holding up months later?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How is it holding up months later?
Working as it should. Never had any problems with Stant gas caps. I just like the extra security of having a locked gas tank, especially if I visit any "shady" areas, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts