Trailblazer Forum banner

Led bulbs

29K views 74 replies 29 participants last post by  bigpapaiam 
#1 ·
So I just purchased the RS and it's great but wow...what a goofy set up with the lights
..looks terrible. The daytime lights and fog lights are LED and the headlights are halogen (an ugly orange)
..looks awful!!!

#69 ·
For anyone who has replaced the factory halogens with led bulbs, after replacing do the led bulbs keep the nice straight headlight beam that the halogens have with the projector headlights?? I can’t imagine it would change the way the projector headlights work but just wanting to see if anyone can confirm! Thank you!

#70 ·
I am gonna say yes, it's been a year since I replaced my headlights to LEDs, they light up really well.. great beam pattern, very even.. just like the halogens were. The significant difference from the old yellow halogen compared to these bright white LED bulbs is just about undescribable. Make sure you get the right bulbs and avoid some of the poor quality cheap ones, my led bulbs were bought from AUXITO.

#72 ·
I used Sealight brand bought on Amazon and they worked great. You need H9/H11 for high beams and 9005 for low beams.

I have a new set of Sealight 9005 bulbs and a slightly used set (3000 miles) of H9 bulbs if you are interested.

Reactions: bigpapaiam
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.