Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just purchased the RS and it's great but wow...what a goofy set up with the lights
..looks terrible. The daytime lights and fog lights are LED and the headlights are halogen (an ugly orange)
..looks awful!!!

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
390 Posts
Look at Sealight S1 LED headlights on Amazon. I have them in my 18 ZR2 (same bulbs as theTrailblazer) and in my 05 ZR2. Both had factory halogens and looked terrible, but now with the LED's they are much brighter and have a white light instead of yellow. Another option would be the factory GM LED headlights that Trailblazers with the "technology package" got.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awsome I will look on amazon for the sealights...the dealer only sells the housing...they don't know what leds are in there🤷‍♂️.
Brutal...thx alot!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I just purchased the RS and it's great but wow...what a goofy set up with the lights
..looks terrible. The daytime lights and fog lights are LED and the headlights are halogen (an ugly orange)
..looks awful!!!
Have you notice dark areas in the beams or possibly aim issues? I have taken it into service & they say it’s normal.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
390 Posts
Have you notice dark areas in the beams or possibly aim issues? I have taken it into service & they say it’s normal.
It's normal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought 2 sets of cougar motor headlights from Amazon and I am not disappointed. I installed them and I had a road trip a few days later on the highway they were awesome. In the city they sometimes look faint but for the price it was well worth it. I did replace all 4 bulbs.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I bought 2 sets of cougar motor headlights from Amazon and I am not disappointed. I installed them and I had a road trip a few days later on the highway they were awesome. In the city they sometimes look faint but for the price it was well worth it. I did replace all 4 bulbs. View attachment 455 View attachment 456 View attachment 457 View attachment 458 View attachment 459
I have a question. Where you able to put the covers back on with these headlights? Thanks 😊

·
Registered
3 Posts
Guys this is exactly what I need to do as well, the yellow lights bug me. Thank you for posting this, I want to make sure I get the right LEDs. So I found xtra small ones, and then regulate size, which did you install?

Cougar Motor X-Small 9005 + H11 LED Bulb, Combo (2 Sets) 6500K All-in-One Conversion Kit - Cool White - Replacement Bulbs, Low Fog Light

Or
Cougar Motor LED Bulbs All-in-One Conversion Kit - H11 (H8, H9) -6000K Cool White, Halogen Replacement, Quick Installation Low Fog Light and then the 9005 this size as well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts