2021 Chevy Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some research trying to find a K&N air filter and cabin air filter for our Trailblazers. When I did the cross reference search on K&N's web site I found this info. The factory cabin air filter for the 2021 Trailblazer is AC Delco CF185 which is the same as K&N VF2071. The factory air filter is AC Delco A3251C, but I couldn't find a K&N air filter to cross reference, so it appears the cabin air filter is all we can get right now from K&N.

Steve

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
89 Posts
When you were cross referencing did you try the 2020 Buick Encore GX? I believe they are the same platform/drivetrain.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you were cross referencing did you try the 2020 Buick Encore GX? I believe they are the same platform/drivetrain.
Yes, the 2020 Buick Encore GX has the same air filter as the Trailblazer AC Delco A3251C, so no luck there. :confused:

Steve

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
89 Posts
Yes, the 2020 Buick Encore GX has the same air filter as the Trailblazer AC Delco A3251C, so no luck there. :confused:

Steve
I found an AC Delco parts site that shows what other vehicles share the same parts and it looks like the airfilter for the engine is unique to the TB’s and Encore GX, so it will probably be some time before K&N has one developed.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found an AC Delco parts site that shows what other vehicles share the same parts and it looks like the airfilter for the engine is unique to the TB’s and Encore GX, so it will probably be some time before K&N has one developed.
Yeah I've already bugged K&N a few times. It seems alot of these aftermarket companies have slowed down development due to covid which is understandable. I've also contacted a few exhaust companies to get things rolling, offering my Trailblazer as a test vehicle, so we'll see what's happens. I just want some fun parts to put on, lol.

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts