Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently received a letter about the JD Power & Associates survey in the mail. I decided to fill it out online since I have never received or participated in the past.
I felt the survey was more about questioning me on how the dealership treated me and what other vehicles I was considering to purchase than about my satisfaction with the vehicle itself. My dealer was good about the sale, but nothing that wowed me.
They do throw in questions to see if you are actually reading and answering correctly, rather than just clicking answers to get through it. I probably would not participate in the future.
HAs anyone else received this and filled it out. What was your opinion on the survey.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
231 Posts
I have not got one. Now that you have replied to one they will keep sending them. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
So not sure the behind the scenes logistics of JD power in particular but most surveys like this are tailored by the manufacturers (GM) to focus on an aspect of interest.

for instance my last survey like this was for a new Mercedes and it focused on electric car questions-// would I buy one over a Tesla. And self driving features.

my last GM related one was for a Chevy volt and it focused on what fuel economy I was getting and if I had any power train issues.

your dealer focused survey is likely because GM , like all car companies, hates having to have a 3rd party dealer network in each state and they all want a business model like Tesla. Effectively direct to consumer sales. This will take a lot of political maneuvers and time though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts