Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 ACTIV and just realized they included a bracket for a front plate. I'm considering putting it on but am not sure what is involved.

The manual doesn't say anything about it unless I'm missing something. How do I do this?

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
778 Posts
I assume in your state you have to have a front plate? I would go back to the dealer and have them install it. I would not let some detail guy do it. Make sure they find out from GM on how it goes on if they don't have it on file (online manual).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume in your state you have to have a front plate? I would go back to the dealer and have them install it. I would not let some detail guy do it. Make sure they find out from GM on how it goes on if they don't have it on file (online manual).
No, it's not required in my state. I was just wanting to put one on the front that I bought

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
398 Posts
Personally, I would leave it off, if it is not required. When I bought my TB the bracket was in the back cargo area. Where I live it is required. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get it to mount. I ended up looking the P/N up online, and found what was delivered with the vehicle was for the Encore GX. When the plates finally arrived at the dealer, they installed the correct bracket. Cars look so much better without.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.