Trailblazer Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ran my power wire down the driver side with no issues being only 4 gauge. I have 1/0 in the back. I definitely would get a trim removal tool. On the door there are 2 Christmas trees that need to "slide" into position and damage near impossible, but with the trim tool, it was a breeze.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey thanks for replying.

All good helpful hints. After doing a little more research, what you did was my plan.

The only minor issue is tapping the signal might be a little harder for me since I don't have an amp in the back. Mine is behind the glovebox. Not a big deal, just need to run wire down passenger side.

Yeah trim removal tools are a must for these cars these days! I did a full system in my F150. Full active, DSP, Audiocontrol for mids and highs and a JL for the stealth box. Got it all tuned using a mic and the DSP. Love it.

The TB is for my daughter and just wanted a little bump for her for now. I have an old 10" box and a 500.1 monoblock. Should be enough for her.

Appreciate your help!

·
Registered
TB 22 LT FWD
8 Posts
Hello all , I recently just got the 22 LT Fwd model and I’m planning to add some sound to it because the stock speakers are ass which is I’m sure you guys are all sure of .
Now I’m thinking of getting the single 8” subwoofer by skar Audio just wasn’t too sure how it would work in the suv but it’s seems to be no problem ? What sort of amp should I get ? The speaker I’m looking at take about 700 watts & I can get a bundle that comes with an amp of 350 watts I’m not sure if it’s a good deal ??
Have you guys had any issues with the truck ever since installing an subwoofer? Or do you guys think it’s better just to replace to 6 stock speakers ? I’m planning to do it around end of October
as I’ll be getting extra cash from work bwt I’ll take any advice you guys have !

21 - 23 of 23 Posts