2021 Chevy Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I doubt anyone has yet. I have the RS version with the Bose system. Bought an 8inch sub just to add a tiny bit of bass to the rear. Imo it lacks with no speakers in the trunk. Anyone have any experience installing a sub on a bose system in a new model Chevy? Any videos/sites you’d point me to?

·
Super Moderator
102 Posts
I have not done this but I will agree the system is lacking. It is nice but does not turn up loud enough.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not done this but I will agree the system is lacking. It is nice but does not turn up loud enough.
Right! I actually was doing some research and come to find out, there is a 6” sub (so small) installed under the spare already with the BOSE. I took my tire out to see if it was working. It was. But honestly, once I put the spare and trunk cover back over it, you can barely hear it even when standing at the trunk. I am probably just going to pay 150$ to have my sub installed. Should be worth it since I financed the car.

·
Super Moderator
102 Posts
Yea that tire cover would muffle the heck out of that speaker.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
89 Posts
Aparrish147,
Welcome to the forum. Would you post a picture of the factory setup. I am just curious as to what they look like

1 - 5 of 5 Posts