Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had limited infotainment screen that doesn't give you an option to put apps on it? I want apps on my screen but it doesn't give me the option. Was anyone able to change this or am I stuck with an infotainments system that doesn't do much?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Has anyone else had limited infotainment screen that doesn't give you an option to put apps on it? I want apps on my screen but it doesn't give me the option. Was anyone able to change this or am I stuck with an infotainments system that doesn't do much?
If you don't have the technology package with the bigger 8" screen you can't add apps to it unfortunately.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you don't have the technology package with the bigger 8" screen you can't add apps to it unfortunately.
I do have the bigger screen but apparenlty it doesn't include anything. Can you upgrade the software through the dealer? Or am i stuck with a big screen that does absolutely nothing?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I do have the bigger screen but apparenlty it doesn't include anything. Can you upgrade the software through the dealer? Or am i stuck with a big screen that does absolutely nothing?
My understanding is that if you have the tech package the applications can be installed. I'd take it to Chevy and have them update your system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts