Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a hood protector/bug deflector for the 2021 Activ..?? Black or dark smoke color...??? I have searched everywhere.........

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
277 Posts
Stoner1251,
Welcome to the site. Congrats on your new ride. I hope you are enjoying it.
I have not seen anyone offering a bolt on bug deflector yet. Including Chevrolet. My dealer offered me the option of having the clear film put on. I passed. I don't remember the cost, but it was quite a bit more expensive than I thought it would be.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I've only put about 60 miles on it. Have had it for 1 week... Took it in yesterday to get paint sealer applied. Sure would like to find a protector. I have had 6 Chevys now, and still own a 2009 Colorado......

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
557 Posts
Covid has really slowed down the aftermarket parts companies. Nobody makes a hood protector yet that I know of. There are a few window visors on eBay and Amazon, but they're all made in Korea or China and I doubt the quality is as good as Auto Vent Shade or Weathertech, so I'm waiting till they release some.

Steve

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer Activ
16 Posts
Covid has really slowed down the aftermarket parts companies. Nobody makes a hood protector yet that I know of. There are a few window visors on eBay and Amazon, but they're all made in Korea or China and I doubt the quality is as good as Auto Vent Shade or Weathertech, so I'm waiting till they release some.

Steve
Hi all,
I beg to differ! I gave ordering window visors off Amazon that came from China a try. And I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality and fit! They fit perfect! I've already done a 200+ mile road trip with speeds at 80+mph. I also took them through a car wash. All seems great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts