Trailblazer Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
21 TB LT AWD
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hi, I live in Canada and own an RS. I have been looking for a hood deflector since I purchased my TB. My GM dealer tells me they are not available. Where are you purchasing this from? Can you provide me with a link to their site so I can order? Many thanks.
Unfortunately you are out of luck unless you can have one imported in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
AVS online now has two different hood deflectors for Trailblazers..
One is considered a "Skin" that adheres to the hood and has no profile. It's very similiar to the one you can get from Chevrolet.
The second is more of a traditional deflector that stays off the hood and mounts with hardware on the underside of the hood. It also has a higher profile.
Anyone have this yet??
I've got one on order and will post a pick when it's installed.

·
Registered
189 Posts
AVS online now has two different hood deflectors for Trailblazers..
One is considered a "Skin" that adheres to the hood and has no profile. It's very similiar to the one you can get from Chevrolet.
The second is more of a traditional deflector that stays off the hood and mounts with hardware on the underside of the hood. It also has a higher profile.
Anyone have this yet??
I've got one on order and will post a pick when it's installed.
They must have recently added these because i had checked not long ago and they didnt have these.
With that being said, i like that Skin style. If i dont get the one i ordered 6 months ago then i might just go this route.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Can rain / water get under the deflector and affect the paint?
Its got tape around all of the edges, so water should not get in there.

With that being said, i finally got mine. I had ordered on 9/20/21 then it was backordered. I checked with my dealer a month ago while i was getting my oil changed and they said it wasnt in yet. I called them today and spoke to a guy, he said that my order must fallen through the cracks and no one called me because its been there..... I dont know when they got it in, but at least i have it now.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts