Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Love my little RS AWD! ❤️
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I bought the RS Wednesday 4 hours after it rolled off the truck and I'm picking it up this afternoon... I'm very excited! My trade in lasted 14 years and I'm trading it in at 240,080 miles on it (I put every miles on that car) and it's time to move on to this awesome SUV. The timing of my shopping was perfect to run across this RS. I'm in NH. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend... I'll be posting my RS's journey thru life right here! ❤

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very exciting! I am a couple months away from my lease end on a Cadillac XT5. I am currently narrowing down cars in the XT4 segment and came across the Trailblazer, Seltos, Kona, etc. Currently the Trailblazer and Volvo XC40 are my frontrunners for best looking in this segment.

How did you decide on the color of your Trailblazer? From the looks of the picture it is fantastic! I was caught by the White with black roof trim but I may have to see your red roof in person once dealerships near me get more inventory. No one has RS with moonroof and dual color exteriors in my area yet.

How do you like your car after the first week of driving?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very exciting! I am a couple months away from my lease end on a Cadillac XT5. I am currently narrowing down cars in the XT4 segment and came across the Trailblazer, Seltos, Kona, etc. Currently the Trailblazer and Volvo XC40 are my frontrunners for best looking in this segment.

How did you decide on the color of your Trailblazer? From the looks of the picture it is fantastic! I was caught by the White with black roof trim but I may have to see your red roof in person once dealerships near me get more inventory. No one has RS with moonroof and dual color exteriors in my area yet.

How do you like your car after the first week of driving?
Hi! :) I have 550 miles on it now and I love it.... It's a tad getting use to with stepping out of the V8 XLT Explorer and having a 22 gallon gas tank lol! 😂 This 13 gallons gas tank only gets you so far but with twice better gas miles, I can't complain....
What I love about it.... Well it's got to go back to I've never had a sunroof ☀
I love that I have the touch screen monitor to have all my music at my fingertips
I love the comfort of the seat, smooth ride....
I've had blinker issues in this new car where the left blinker works but the right on will stay on... I tried to upload the video here but the size was too big to upload to I just attached the link to my Facebook post about it.... My Blinker issues click here!
I like the style of the SUV looks great and I think they did great bringing back the Trailblazer when they did!
I had a choice of honey color with white roof and the other one was my two tone colors.... I really like the complete black inside except for the little tad of red trace along the steering wheel and on dash board... Nice touch....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi! :) I have 550 miles on it now and I love it.... It's a tad getting use to with stepping out of the V8 XLT Explorer and having a 22 gallon gas tank lol! 😂 This 13 gallons gas tank only gets you so far but with twice better gas miles, I can't complain....
What I love about it.... Well it's got to go back to I've never had a sunroof ☀
I love that I have the touch screen monitor to have all my music at my fingertips
I love the comfort of the seat, smooth ride....
I've had blinker issues in this new car where the left blinker works but the right on will stay on... I tried to upload the video here but the size was too big to upload to I just attached the link to my Facebook post about it.... My Blinker issues click here!
I like the style of the SUV looks great and I think they did great bringing back the Trailblazer when they did!
I had a choice of honey color with white roof and the other one was my two tone colors.... I really like the complete black inside except for the little tad of red trace along the steering wheel and on dash board... Nice touch....
What have your gas mileage/MPG numbers been like throughout those 550 miles so far?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What have your gas mileage/MPG numbers been like throughout those 550 miles so far?
Pretty steady at 29.... It says total average 28.6... I have not seen the average go over 30 yet and I'm not heavy on the pedal at all.... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts