Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TFLnow posted this video from the LA Auto Show of them talking about how the Trailblazer is a better deal than its sibling the Chevy Trax. They make a compelling case and I'd definitely pick it over the Trax.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Design wise, Trailblazer is a clear winner and will be an easy and key deciding factor for many!
Yeah the design comparison is not even close. I don't think the Trax will last much longer once the Trailblazer his the showrooms.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yeah the design comparison is not even close. I don't think the Trax will last much longer once the Trailblazer his the showrooms.
NO ONE likes the Trax. I either see them as rentals or budget buys or from the odd person that must have one.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The Trax needs to go immediately, it's a miserable looking vehicle. The Trailblazer is leaps and bounds better.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NO ONE likes the Trax. I either see them as rentals or budget buys or from the odd person that must have one.
100% agree, they're the rental cars you're stuck with when everything else has been picked through lol.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nothing wrong with these people, my wife has the Trax we have leased 2 now and likes them, they are good dependable cars for people who just want good transportation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts