1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: deznut9

· Registered
117 Posts
April of 2022 to produce the 2023 model seems awfully early. Of course new car model years do not align perfectly with the calendar (except Honda's come close), but usually the new models are not announced/available until late September/early October. So to build in April is 5 months early. Of course there is a build time, shipping time, etc., but 5 months seems long. Especially when they are not currently able to satisfy 2022 orders.

· Registered
132 Posts
April of 2022 to produce the 2023 model seems awfully early. Of course new car model years do not align perfectly with the calendar (except Honda's come close), but usually the new models are not announced/available until late September/early October. So to build in April is 5 months early. Of course there is a build time, shipping time, etc., but 5 months seems long. Especially when they are not currently able to satisfy 2022 orders.
The 21's and 22's came out in April as well.

· Registered
18 Posts
I went to inquire about a new TB and the salesperson said I'd have to order a MY 2023, so I did. He said it would be a few months coming. Due to shipping issues on west coast they're shipped to Baltimore, MD for dealer distribution from there. We'll see...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.