Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just took delivery of my new Scarlet Red Trailblazer LT a few days back. I have not had a chance to get much drive time yet, as I work from home several days a week. I love the look and size of this new Trailblazer, although the new engine and the fact this is a first model year, make me a little nervous. This is also my first SUV, having driven cars all my life. I hope this turns out to be a great car. I look forward to hearing everyone's tips, experiences, and problems.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
561 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Trailblazer. We've had our RS since May and it's been a great little CUV. With any new model there's going to be little problems here and there, so we're all just guinea pigs right now, lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all. I just took delivery of my new Scarlet Red Trailblazer LT a few days back. I have not had a chance to get much drive time yet, as I work from home several days a week. I love the look and size of this new Trailblazer, although the new engine and the fact this is a first model year, make me a little nervous. This is also my first SUV, having driven cars all my life. I hope this turns out to be a great car. I look forward to hearing everyone's tips, experiences, and problems.
Hello from Columbus Ohio. I just bought my Scarlet Red RS last Friday!

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
278 Posts
Jagman11,
Welcome. I have the same color LT. Like you, I have had some concerns about the engine. So far, I have had no issues. Mine does have the recall for the brake module. I was an early adapter, and I love driving it. Post some pics.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
12 Posts
Just got my metallic gray AWD LT two days ago. I really like the black fender-trim protectors. Helps it stand out a bit more. My only surprise was the lack of towing capacity on them but the 3 cylinder engines are just not great for it. I have my dodge ram for that though and its a great little suv.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
483 Posts
Welcome to the site and TB ownership. They are fun vehicles.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome! If you can post a pic, seeing all the different versions of the Trailblazer is great!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Trailblazer. We've had our RS since May and it's been a great little CUV. With any new model there's going to be little problems here and there, so we're all just guinea pigs right now, lol.
Congrats on your new Trailblazer. So far so good with mine, 16,000 miles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts