Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a RS FWD. I was somewhat hesitant at first since it’s a brand new model, but I ultimately decided to go for it. This is replacing my current vehicle that I’ve had for 11 years, 200k + miles. Still waiting for it to arrive at the dealer, but here’s hoping it’s soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RyDUbC,

Welcome and congrats on the new ride. What color did you order? Love to see some pics!

Sorry for the delay, I ordered the red/black combo. I was able to pick it up at the end of May. been enjoying it so far. Biggest "issue" i have is nowhere to store my sunglasses.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome @RyDubC. What made you decide on the Trailblazer among all the other SUV's we can choose from?
I spent about 6 months test driving and researching the small SUVs available and after looking at what my actual needs where from my wants, it was down to this and the Kia Seltos. The interior of the RS just seemed more enjoyable to sit in and look at than the Seltos and it just "felt right" to me when test driving it. I know I gave up some performance on the engine front, but I'm not looking to race anyone off the line, just need to get from point A to B. So far I've been enjoying it and waiting to see another one which hasn't happened yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts