Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI that the front seat headrests (head restraints) are not removable. We discovered this in the owners manual today while trying to install our kurgo dog barrier and dog hammock for the back seat. The barrier uses D rings attached to the metal posts of the headrests, which has installed easily for our other vehicles. This was an unfortunate discovery, but we'll figure out an alternative attachment scheme.

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS AWD
73 Posts
Could you use a snap-link?
For attaching D ring to head restraint shafts? Available at the home store or hardware store.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That would probably work. I've just now installed them using a strap from one d-ring, around the furthest head rest pillar, and to the other d-ring (per seat). Seems to be a sturdy work around.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
113 Posts
Quaid,

Welcome to the forum.
This is a bummer for me. I tried to see if they removed previously and no luck. I was going to take them off and have the headrests covers embroidered with a logo. I have done this with another car and I love the results. I like adding details that can set it apart from others. The possibility of having it done sounds like it may be expensive due to labor to remove seats and disassemble.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts