2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To date 80k Trailblazers have been made and 77k of those had the plastic jack. I feel special being one of only 3k Trailblazers to get the metal jack. It's still a mystery as to why GM switched jacks, but clearly it was a bad decision, lol.

Reactions: Trail Blazed

·
Registered
21 Trailblazer LT AWD
75 Posts
I'm still waiting for GM to send me a letter to pick up the replacement jack been 4-5 months now and haven't heard a thing. Apparently, it's still back-ordered.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My dealer in eastern PA had a shipment of replacement jacks last week. I stopped by and had a new steel jack in about 10 minutes.
Call the dealer parts department to see if they have them. You could be waiting a long time to get a invitation from GM to get the jack replaced.
The new metal jack was much better constructed than the mostly plastic jack.
The first time I paid any attention to the plastic jack was when I exchanged it at the dealer. I was shocked how flimsy and cheaply it was made.

·
Registered
21 Trailblazer LT AWD
75 Posts
My dealer in eastern PA had a shipment of replacement jacks last week. I stopped by and had a new steel jack in about 10 minutes.
Call the dealer parts department to see if they have them. You could be waiting a long time to get a invitation from GM to get the jack replaced.
The new metal jack was much better constructed than the mostly plastic jack.
The first time I paid any attention to the plastic jack was when I exchanged it at the dealer. I was shocked how flimsy and cheaply it was made.
I'll give the dealer a call.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.