2021 Chevy Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Since I heard the Trailblazer is making its return I've been doing my best to keep tabs on it. I used to own a 2004 Trailblazer and it served me and my family well for many years. I'm happy to have found a forum that's dedicated to the new truck! Let's see what Chevy does to make it stand out from the crowded SUV market. Hopefully it starts with a superior build quality.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Its not so much of a return considering what older Trailblazers were like. This one is a big departure from the original. The only thing that lives on is the name. I'm surprised you even like this new version LOL.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its not so much of a return considering what older Trailblazers were like. This one is a big departure from the original. The only thing that lives on is the name. I'm surprised you even like this new version LOL.
LOL yeah there's definitely a lot of people that are stuck in the past when it comes to old trucks. I love the old trucks don't get me wrong, but I've never benn the biggest off-roader. I like that this is more family-oriented and I really like the design.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I did not expect to see older Blazer fans interested in the Trailblazer hahaha, but it's definitely refreshing. Happy to see you guys aboard on the forum!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've talked to some friends and family about the Trailblazer. It's split about 50/50 between people who like and don't like it. Is anyone getting a similar reaction?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Getting behind the wheel will the best way for them to find out. Competition is increasing though so the Trailblazer could be outpaced soon after arriving.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Getting behind the wheel will the best way for them to find out. Competition is increasing though so the Trailblazer could be outpaced soon after arriving.
Can't agree more, you have to get behind the wheel to know for sure how it drives and feels. It's happened to me before where I test drove a vehicle that was the exact opposite of what I thought it would be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts