Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I was just wondering what everyones average miles per gallon is. Mine is 24-26. I have the 1.3 FWD CTV. I live in south Florida so it’s a lot of stop and go. I was looking forward to the 29 mpg city they had on the window sticker so I’m a bit bummed. I’m just assuming it’s because I’m In a highly populated city with traffic lights every 20 ft lol.

what about you guys??

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
483 Posts
I have seen here that some say running the high grade gas in these gets you a little better MPG. But I'd say the stop and go has you in the MPG range you are getting. They only get like 31 on all HWY driving I think, so more city driving and stop and go I guess you would see the mpg you are getting.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
557 Posts
4500 miles so far and averaging 30.3 mpg. I've seen a low of 26 (mostly city) and a high of 34 (mostly highway). RS AWD with the 9spd.

Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have had mine for 2 weeks now. 1.3 FWD CVT. My total avg is now 27.5. I did take a trip the other day to a state park about 30 minutes away. I averaged 38 mpg from my home to my parking spot at the park. I was impressed. Also I turn off Auto Stop each time I get in the car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had mine for 2 weeks now. 1.3 FWD CVT. My total avg is now 27.5. I did take a trip the other day to a state park about 30 minutes away. I averaged 38 mpg from my home to my parking spot at the park. I was impressed. Also I turn off Auto Stop each time I get in the car.
OH YEAH i turn off the auto stop too.. so im sure that has something to do with it.. i didnt even think of that. I get great MPG on the highway tho too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts