Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the long story. Took it in for the 1st Oil change and to have the Block heater installed. 1st indicator that thing were going to go wrong is when I get a call and am told they have to drill yes drill a hole in my block to intall the block heater. So they finally figured out that there is a screw in Welsh plug. Then I get another call saying that when the tech lol reconnected the battery that the forward camera module is not working now. So I have no cruze controle no lane keep assist and so on. No the fuel mileage went from 8.2L per 100km to 10L per 100km. Now that the tempature has dropped to 0 it has gone to 13L per 100km. What are you all seeing for fuel mileage drop on average. Thanks

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
915 Posts
Drilling into the block would have worried me too. My average gas mileage is around 33mpg. The lowest I've seen is 26mpg and the highest was 36mpg. Usually the gas mileage increases a little during the winter mostly due to the colder denser air.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Drilling into the block would have worried me too. My average gas mileage is around 33mpg. The lowest I've seen is 26mpg and the highest was 36mpg. Usually the gas mileage increases a little during the winter mostly due to the colder denser air.
Your mileage is impressive. I generally get 28.8 driving mostly around town driving with small highway distances And mind is the opposite in that I get much slightly better mileage in the summer than I do the winter, although basically equal. (mine is 1.3 RS).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts