Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I’ve officially had my 2022 RS for two weeks. I dont drive it much during the week since I work from home. So this afternoon I go and back out of the garage and it acted like it was gonna stall and as I put it into drive it did stall. So I shut off the engine and then started it back up and it was fine. But now I’m worried. I got rid of my Escape being the engine was leaking coolant and the whole reason I bought the trailblazer was because it was brand new and had good reviews and such. I just had the first oil change done at 550 miles and use 91 top tier gas in it. So I’m not sure if I did something or if this was a one off issue and I should just keep an eye on it. No check engine light or anything came on.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
866 Posts
Are you sure it wasn't the auto start/stop feature activating? If that's not what happened then I would have the dealership look at it. Codes can be stored without a check engine light and I'd be worried about the engine dying like that.

Reactions: crystalb

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you sure it wasn't the auto start/stop feature activating? If that's not what happened then I would have the dealership look at it. Codes can be stored without a check engine light and I'd be worried about the engine dying like that.
I don’t think it was the auto stop/start, but I am gonna call the dealership tomorrow and have them take a look. Our neighbor has a code reader so I’m wondering if he can pull it and see if anything shows

·
Registered
72 Posts
It could have been a fluke, but I would definitely have the dealership take a look at it. Having trust in our vehicles is a very important aspect of ownership, so I'd rather have peace of mind knowing that they looked at it and found no issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts