Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Trailblazer LT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone brought the Smartliner floor mats from Amazon? I know that they are less expensive than WeatherTech but are they just as good?

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
976 Posts
They have good reviews on the FB Trailblazer group.

·
Registered
2021 chevy trailblazer activ
13 Posts
I like mine. They seem just as good as others and saved me money, they wipe clean really well when I am the car wash. I also like that they hug up the sides and cover that area your left foot hits.
I think I posted pictures on another thread.

·
Registered
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS
1 Posts
I bought the Tuxmat mats for mine and they look amazing! I was skeptical at first but once they arrived and I put them in, I was blown away. I’ve had WeatherTech’s in all other vehicles and the Tuxmat’s look better and cost a little less. I’ll upload pics as soon as the weather clears up.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought the Tuxmat mats for mine and they look amazing! I was skeptical at first but once they arrived and I put them in, I was blown away. I’ve had WeatherTech’s in all other vehicles and the Tuxmat’s look better and cost a little less. I’ll upload pics as soon as the weather clears up.
I have the same. Started with the Chevy molded ones and upgraded for the winter. Was a great choice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts