Trailblazer Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
141 Posts
I did not get the rear cargo mat. I don't know pricing, as I bought a dealer package for paint sealant, rust protection and the weathertechs included. With buying new for the first time in a long time, I want the vehicle to have a chance to look good for a long time.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It's past 5 weeks since I placed the order with Weathertech Canada, and I sent an email during the 4th week. Now I'm getting radio silence from them. They never committed to a delivery time, other than the automated message which said up to 4 weeks. So, I've opened a dispute with the payment (PayPal).

I'm really disappointed by this, because I feel strongly that they make the best product. Not sure what I'll get instead.

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer Activ Zeus Bronze Metallic (+ 2016 Cadillac CTS)
25 Posts
It's past 5 weeks since I placed the order with Weathertech Canada, and I sent an email during the 4th week.
That makes me sad. I was looking forward to seeing real world pics of the brown. 😞 (Sad for you as well. 😅)

·
Registered
2 Posts
[QUITE]Does your Trailblazer have the black/almond butter accents?
[/QUOTE]

My TB has the almond butter accent seats - what color WT liner matches best?

·
Registered
21 Posts
So just got off the phone with a Canadian suppliers they said 4-6 weeks back order. Not sure if I should put a order in.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
@Trev68 fair warning that the Canadian distributor for Wweathertech sent me misinformation and failed to deliver any product when I placed my order a few months ago. They eventually stopped replying to emails, and I had to use PayPal to request a charge-back. I would expect more of the same until COVID is over. YMMV.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts