Trailblazer Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
780 Posts
We had an emissions issue. Not sure what it was but they let us drive it till the part came in which was for a few weeks. We have had our ACTIV two years this June (30k miles now) with pretty much no issues other than a coolant hose to turbo that leaked. Seems some folks go on with no issues, others with the little ticky tac issues.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,072 Posts
Evap pump failures seem to be common now. I still wonder if it's just a quality control problem with a suppliers part (defective) or if this is a design problem?

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
398 Posts
I just had mine in for a P1467 code. Sometimes it would run a little rough. They replaced the Evap emission canister purge pump. I believe the P/N is 25204641 I am over just 26,000 miles Luckily they were able to source the part from another dealer(according to the paperwork. All is good again.
Anyone know where this item is located on the engine?

·
Registered
1 Posts
mines awd ls. My light came on when I was around 18k. I’m now at 20.5k and the part just came in
I have a 2021 RS 29k miles. I had it in the shop 3 times already. 2 times for the radio and 1 time cause it quit running. Something with the motherboard. Now engine light is on and have same error code p1467. Evap purge pump under speed. Calling dealership tomorrow. My warranty just ended at 25k unfortunately

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I have a 2021 RS 29k miles. I had it in the shop 3 times already. 2 times for the radio and 1 time cause it quit running. Something with the motherboard. Now engine light is on and have same error code p1467. Evap purge pump under speed. Calling dealership tomorrow. My warranty just ended at 25k unfortunately
Factory warranty is 3/36k and Powertrain is 5/60k.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey new to here. I own a 2021 trailblazer. My service light came on code p1467. I scanned it says evap purge pump, is this part is the same emission pump, both are one part but different name ??? Please help thanks.

·
Registered
2022 TB LT awd 1.3 2020 Tacoma SR5
19 Posts
An active purge pump system module includes a pump in fluid communication with the canister to move air independently of operation of the engine. A few other parts as well in the system.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts