Trailblazer Forum banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts
We had an emissions issue. Not sure what it was but they let us drive it till the part came in which was for a few weeks. We have had our ACTIV two years this June (30k miles now) with pretty much no issues other than a coolant hose to turbo that leaked. Seems some folks go on with no issues, others with the little ticky tac issues.

Evap pump failures seem to be common now. I still wonder if it's just a quality control problem with a suppliers part (defective) or if this is a design problem?

I just had mine in for a P1467 code. Sometimes it would run a little rough. They replaced the Evap emission canister purge pump. I believe the P/N is 25204641 I am over just 26,000 miles Luckily they were able to source the part from another dealer(according to the paperwork. All is good again.
Anyone know where this item is located on the engine?

mines awd ls. My light came on when I was around 18k. I’m now at 20.5k and the part just came in
I have a 2021 RS 29k miles. I had it in the shop 3 times already. 2 times for the radio and 1 time cause it quit running. Something with the motherboard. Now engine light is on and have same error code p1467. Evap purge pump under speed. Calling dealership tomorrow. My warranty just ended at 25k unfortunately

I have a 2021 RS 29k miles. I had it in the shop 3 times already. 2 times for the radio and 1 time cause it quit running. Something with the motherboard. Now engine light is on and have same error code p1467. Evap purge pump under speed. Calling dealership tomorrow. My warranty just ended at 25k unfortunately
Factory warranty is 3/36k and Powertrain is 5/60k.

Hey new to here. I own a 2021 trailblazer. My service light came on code p1467. I scanned it says evap purge pump, is this part is the same emission pump, both are one part but different name ??? Please help thanks.

An active purge pump system module includes a pump in fluid communication with the canister to move air independently of operation of the engine. A few other parts as well in the system.

So many sarcastic comments I could make but……..Best of luck with replacement.
Why was that sarcastic???? My point is that the original purge pump is a know issue. If these are going out on vehicles in the first 10-20 thousand miles, you get a replacement it most likely will go out again unless the root cause of the failure has been corrected, which I have not seen that GM has made.

Why was that sarcastic???? My point is that the original purge pump is a know issue. If these are going out on vehicles in the first 10-20 thousand miles, you get a replacement it most likely will go out again unless the root cause of the failure has been corrected, which I have not seen that GM has made.
Your comments are not sarcastic. My replies to the General would be sarcastic for them replacing a failed part with a failed part. I am in complete agreement with you!

I have a 2021 AWD Trailblazer with 38k miles and my check engine light just went on this weekend, pass by the dealership today and same problem as everyone, my car needs a purge pump replacement, thankfully there was one replacement available, and will be here in a couple of days the service tech let me know I can drive the car with no problems. Looks like it is a popular issue with the car after all...

My 2021 Trail Blazer RS (purchased new) just hit 30,000 miles and check engine light came on. Dealer says it is the purge pump on emissions and they are on back order. I was told they have no idea when they will get one so just drive it until it comes it. I love my blazer a lot but this worries me. I was close to the warranty going out and would have been really mad if I would have to pay for this. It is such a hassle to find a vehicle to use while this one being worked on. frustrated.

I'm currently experiencing the same issue. My purge pump has failed and there's only 12 pumps in the country and no dealerships want to let them go. So I'm stuck waiting until more stock hits the United States.
I just hit 25,500 miles, and my check engine light came on a few days after an oil change at the dealer where I purchased it. Brought to AutoZone to have code read.. got the p1467. I have lifetime warranty on my vehicle, I hope this is covered under warranty. They should be issuing a recall, with as many complaints I've read. And there was a recall for the same thing on the 2020 Silverado. I've had it less then 2 yrs and bought it brand new. So frustrating.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts