Trailblazer Forum banner

Emissions Pump

27K views 61 replies 34 participants last post by  nissanrouge.2023 
Lots of stuff all cars new that sometimes you just got to wait for parts. Covid is still heavily making a mess of getting stuff made THEN getting shipped, THEN back filling all the orders.

I had an emission part throw a a check engine light on mile at 21k. They said it can drive with it malfunctioning. If the check light starts flashing then get it back to the dealer. Took about 4 to 5 weeks before my part came in.

We had an emissions issue. Not sure what it was but they let us drive it till the part came in which was for a few weeks. We have had our ACTIV two years this June (30k miles now) with pretty much no issues other than a coolant hose to turbo that leaked. Seems some folks go on with no issues, others with the little ticky tac issues.

There is no problem driving with the check light for the emission issue. How many cars in this country that drive with check lights for some emmission issue, MILLIONS. Many of these TB's get this issue and we all more or lass have had to wait for back order stuff. The whole world is on back order still. Go to a HONDA dealer, look into the shop. I bet you see cars there also getting worked on!!!!!

This car is made in Korea. It has a high demand low stock thus spare parts are to come by. You can drive it with part bad. It has no bearing on driving power etc.

Did it to us at 20k. Got fixed, no new issues for it now at 60k. This is a common issue with these. There have been letters sent out that GM is now covering these issues for like 10 years or 150k miles for free.