Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey new to here. I own a 2021 trailblazer. My service light came on a month ago. Took to the dealer. Told it was an emissions pump. Told part on back order. Anyone else have a similar issue

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
356 Posts
Sorry to hear you having an issue with your new ride. Did they tell you what trouble code was triggering the service light?

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
866 Posts
First time I've heard of this problem. Keep us posted on the outcome and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was P1467. I read some where the Buick Encore GX had a similar issue. I’m just playing the waiting game now for the part to show up

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm currently experiencing the same issue. My purge pump has failed and there's only 12 pumps in the country and no dealerships want to let them go. So I'm stuck waiting until more stock hits the United States.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm currently experiencing the same issue. My purge pump has failed and there's only 12 pumps in the country and no dealerships want to let them go. So I'm stuck waiting until more stock hits the United States.
Oh no man looks like we are in for a wait then. I’m sorry.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
621 Posts
Lots of stuff all cars new that sometimes you just got to wait for parts. Covid is still heavily making a mess of getting stuff made THEN getting shipped, THEN back filling all the orders.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey new to here. I own a 2021 trailblazer. My service light came on a month ago. Took to the dealer. Told it was an emissions pump. Told part on back order. Anyone else have a similar issue
I just got the call from my dealer the part I need just came in, downside is their is currently a mechanic strike in Chicago so Igotta wait some more

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS
5 Posts
This just happened on my 2021 RS 1.3L with 42K on it yesterday. I'm at the dealership right now waiting to see what they have to say.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This just happened on my 2021 RS 1.3L with 42K on it yesterday. I'm at the dealership right now waiting to see what they have to say.
mines awd ls. My light came on when I was around 18k. I’m now at 20.5k and the part just came in

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS
5 Posts
They came back with the same. It is on backorder...
I drive a lot for work. 42k in 10 months. I am still blown away. Heck, I need tires by winter already.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts