Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been on the hunt for some sill plates. I finally found some on Ebay that I really like. I sent an inquiry about getting some that just show Trailblazer LT or Trailblazer. Unfortunately, they are only making a version for the RS models at this time. I hope they consider making the other versions. Looks like they have a few of different color combos.black w/ red inserts, black w/ black and stainless steel w/ red

Car Accessory For Chevy Trailblazer 2021 Door Sill Cover Protector Scuff Plate | eBay

·
Registered
22 Posts
maybe by now you also found these....i just ordered a set...leave in your cart for a day or two and the price will be reduced by the seller.

·
Registered
121 Posts
maybe by now you also found these....i just ordered a set...leave in your cart for a day or two and the price will be reduced by the seller.

Bought these. Not a fan the front keep pulling up on the ends. Not contoured to the jam. I have added two way tape and heat them. Still pull up

·
Registered
22 Posts
Disappointed (but not overly surprised) ...$30 and a Chinese import. Have not installed mine yet. Thought I found the
sweet spot when I dry fitted the fronts so they laid flat. Was looking at the tape and questioning myself if it was
actually original 3M tape. Sorry they did not work out for you...I like the way they look (out of the box).
While I do have a AWD RS ...like the looks of these ..but the first post link ...the $49 RS ones seemingly do have
a bit of a curve on the ends. I can not find any pics of the ones "sinstar" has posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.