Trailblazer Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
21 TB LT AWD
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Full system. Down4Sound 6.5s In the doors , sundown audio tweeters ,sundown audio sfb500.4 2 sundown x12s and a sundown salt 4. Extra batteries all 0ga wire. Gonna be loud
You can fit 1 inch tweeters in the pillars, id use silicone to mount them. Sounds like you wont have any cargo space left once you're done.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
915 Posts
Yes its under the oh shit handle
It's my understanding the Trailblazer uses 6 ANC mics and only AWD models have the ANC system.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
915 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
A friend of mine works for a stereo install place locally here. He had me snip the purple/blue wire in the middle connector (pin 1) at the amp in the passenger side rear of the trunk. I was able to take the spare tire out, the back trim along the bottom (where the latch loop is), then the two 10mm hold down loops, and then just pulled the back corner of the passenger side trim out to gain access to the amp. There's 3 10mm bolts holding it down. I used a sharp knife to carefully cut away at the cloth electrical tape exposing enough of the wire away from the plug that if I ever had to reconnect them there was a bit of a pig tail to do it. snipped the wire, and then wrapped each end with electrical tape again so nothing can touch the wires. Good bye ANC and that annoying humm in the sub. Hellooooo BASS!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts