Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How have you customized your TB? I have an AWD LT and am thinking about adding black bow ties and floor liners. Pretty tame. What else should I look at?

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
21 TB LT AWD
61 Posts
I have a Black LT AWD. I've replaced the headlights with LEDs, replaced interior lights with LEDs. I've added floor lighting, blacked out the bowties, replaced all "6" speakers with JBLs. I got those storage inserts that @Shogunmark mentioned.

Next week I'll be installing a JBL BassHub Pro Spare Tire subwoofer, wanted some bass without giving cargo space. I'm also getting a set of winter tires and rims for next winter.

Windows have been tinted, cargo liner, cargo shade (don't recommend btw, its over priced for what it is). I have the Rain guard/Sun Visors in, just waiting till it gets warmer to install them.

Get yourself a K&N Cabin Air Filter too. Im waiting for K&N to release an air filter.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Next week I'll be installing a JBL BassHub Pro Spare Tire subwoofer, wanted some bass without giving cargo space.
Keep me updated on this, im interested in doing this.

cargo liner, cargo shade (don't recommend btw, its over priced for what it is).
I did this as well.. and its definitely overpriced.

I have the Rain guard/Sun Visors in, just waiting till it gets warmer to install them.
DId you get the Autoclover ones? I did, one of them arrived broken and im waiting on the replacement. But since one of them came broken i have some concerns about using them.

Get yourself a K&N Cabin Air Filter too. Im waiting for K&N to release an air filter.
I did this as well. and am also waiting for them to release the Air filter. I would really like a cold air intake, but at this point i will take what i can get.

·
Registered
21 TB LT AWD
61 Posts
Keep me updated on this, im interested in doing this.

I did this as well.. and its definitely overpriced.

DId you get the Autoclover ones? I did, one of them arrived broken and im waiting on the replacement. But since one of them came broken i have some concerns about using them.

I did this as well. and am also waiting for them to release the Air filter. I would really like a cold air intake, but at this point i will take what i can get.
Yeah I got the AutoClover ones, mine arrived intact from Korea. The Cargo Shade, I didn't pay anywhere near full price for, but still a rip off.

I'll post pics and comments about the BassHub Pro in the thread I started about Dash/Stereo, Speaker Install Instructions. It's getting installed Thursday.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Definitely looking to upgrade my RS with some 20" rims in the summer. I don't think there is really much for options but I haven't looked too hard yet.

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer LT AWD Satin Steel Metallic
5 Posts
I have a Black LT AWD. I've replaced the headlights with LEDs, replaced interior lights with LEDs. I've added floor lighting, blacked out the bowties, replaced all "6" speakers with JBLs. I got those storage inserts that @Shogunmark mentioned.

Next week I'll be installing a JBL BassHub Pro Spare Tire subwoofer, wanted some bass without giving cargo space. I'm also getting a set of winter tires and rims for next winter.

Windows have been tinted, cargo liner, cargo shade (don't recommend btw, its over priced for what it is). I have the Rain guard/Sun Visors in, just waiting till it gets warmer to install them.

What did you use to pull out the dome lights? I got the cover off and tried pulling them out by hand and they were in there tight, i didnt see any tabs or clips to remove them..

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
12 Posts
I've been looking for seat covers and there seem to be very few, especially camo design. There are a few universal ones that should work but need to measure the seats first.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
How do the head rests install?
It's actually pretty simple. Check this post for details.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts