Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is 2022 RS with 660 miles. Drove around now for about 20 miles. Part highway, part suburban but not much traffic. Since owning the car I have not paid much attention to the temperature gauge. Today when I got home I noticed the temperature gauge was pointing dead center. The gauge has indicators marked C, then a line at 1/4 mark, 1/2, then 3/4 on up is red. It just seems to me that I've not seen it pegged dead center but always more at the 1/4 mark. Wondered what others are getting/seeing?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mine is 2022 RS with 660 miles. Drove around now for about 20 miles. Part highway, part suburban but not much traffic. Since owning the car I have not paid much attention to the temperature gauge. Today when I got home I noticed the temperature gauge was pointing dead center. The gauge has indicators marked C, then a line at 1/4 mark, 1/2, then 3/4 on up is red. It just seems to me that I've not seen it pegged dead center but always more at the 1/4 mark. Wondered what others are getting/seeing?
Mine typically sits dead center when the car is warm.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine only gets to 1/4 right now. @-6
I'd swear that is what mine usually was (1/4) but then again I really did not pay that much attention. But for some reason it now sits at 1/2 (when totally warmed up) which I feel better about now that a couple of others have posted they too run at 1/2 when warmed.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I live in Chicago and I’m the warmer months, always dead center, in winter it usually sticks to 1/4, though sometimes I will see it jump to half if I’m driving for a particularly long time in stop and go traffic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My wife's Trailblazer LT 1.3L. All summer it ran at the half mark, now that it is colder 30- 40 degrees it runs at the quarter mark until it is driven at highway speeds for 10-12 miles then it goes up to the half mark again. If driven at lower speeds like around town it never goes over the quarter mark.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts