Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Β·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The purpose of this thread is to make a complete list of all OEM + aftermarket accessories/mods that are available to purchase and install at home (or for OEM at the dealership).

To start it off, here is the link to Chevy's official accessory page. I'm sure nearly all of you are already well-acquainted with this site but hopefully it's of use for the newcomers:

So far I've done nothing besides tint the windows on my car, but I'm interested in swapping the wheels, messing with the suspension, and possibly goin under the hood down the line (really once the warranty is up LOL).

Be sure to post any links for products you may have used on your 2021 Trailblazer below!

Β·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Β·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
871 Posts
Found a strut tower brace that posted yesterday...

Interesting, but way overpriced and I'm not sure a strut tower brace is really needed on a Trailblazer. They are good for performance vehicles that are being tracked or auto crossed to keep the chassis stiff, but it will do nothing on a daily driver except look cool.

Β·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm keeping my eye out for some motor mounts. I suspect that is part of the reason why off the line performance is so bad. The motor mounts are probably especially soft due to 3 cyl harshness.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts