Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The purpose of this thread is to make a complete list of all OEM + aftermarket accessories/mods that are available to purchase and install at home (or for OEM at the dealership).

To start it off, here is the link to Chevy's official accessory page. I'm sure nearly all of you are already well-acquainted with this site but hopefully it's of use for the newcomers:

So far I've done nothing besides tint the windows on my car, but I'm interested in swapping the wheels, messing with the suspension, and possibly goin under the hood down the line (really once the warranty is up LOL).

Be sure to post any links for products you may have used on your 2021 Trailblazer below!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,072 Posts
Found a strut tower brace that posted yesterday...

Interesting, but way overpriced and I'm not sure a strut tower brace is really needed on a Trailblazer. They are good for performance vehicles that are being tracked or auto crossed to keep the chassis stiff, but it will do nothing on a daily driver except look cool.

Reactions: Bmille41

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm keeping my eye out for some motor mounts. I suspect that is part of the reason why off the line performance is so bad. The motor mounts are probably especially soft due to 3 cyl harshness.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have mounted a custom push bar/bull bar on my 2021 trailblazer. I mounted to bottom frame with custom brackets I have made.The gm accessory plastic nudge bar weighs 22 pounds roughly. This weighs 25 to 30 pounds with brackets and made of alloy steele. I mounted my own light bar but not necessary and will save more weigh. Deleted the spare tire and have tire slime mini compressor kit. Saved 35 pounds. Replaced air filter with k&n and woke car up. My next mod will be building my own lift kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I use my trailblazer all day everyday as I'm sure we all due. I got tired of the crappy expensive rubber mats that came with my car that I can't slide anything on. Simple abs plastic mod to the back of my rear seats. Helps slide items and won't tear up apholsty, matches rear hatch plastic as well. 20 dollars on amazon for 1/4 abs plastic sheet.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS FWD
4 Posts
highly recommend straightpiping the trailblazer. i have the 21 rs and i took off the mufflers and back resonator. the sound is great, especially with the rev matching. it gives a deep sound and is not too loud but definitely louder than stock

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,072 Posts
highly recommend straightpiping the trailblazer. i have the 21 rs and i took off the mufflers and back resonator. the sound is great, especially with the rev matching. it gives a deep sound and is not too loud but definitely louder than stock
I did the same and it sounds awful. This engine needs a good muffler/resonator in the back to prevent drone at all rpms. The power increase is great though! 👍

·
Registered
6 Posts
how much that set you back?
I would say around 1200 with the upgraded compressor. I did it all myself which will save a lot of money considering I routed everything through the firewall and interior properly with relays etc. I still need to clean up the engine bay a bit, may add a mini relay box for accesories.

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS
20 Posts

Added a fancy headlight film to the DRL/turnsignal and tinted the reflectors. I removed the tint from the actual headlight that evening because I could not see anything. Still looks amazing and turns many heads.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts