Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to drive with my arm resting on the center console and wanted a softer feel. Ordered this cover about a month ago and finally arrived. Fitment is REALLY TIGHT. I had to really work it to finally get it to fit. Once on I really like the look and adds a little extra cushion. I found it on Amazon. They have a carbon fiber version, but I thought it wouldn't look right, as there isn't any carbon fiber look in the interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I find the subtle creases towards the back a little bit disconcerting, almost look like air bubbles. I'm definitely considering getting this however, as the stock rubberized plastic cover is going to wear like hell over time. Thanks for the photos!

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am hoping to stretch it just a little more In those areas. I found it much more difficult to manipulate it than one would think it would be. I even tried sitting in the back seat to make adjustments and it just is at an odd angle to work with.
The one design issue I would recommend is another set of Velcro further down.That may of helped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts