Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have an envelope net from my chevy Trax that i had traded in and i would like to use it. However i need these tie downs. I have tried to order some from amazon but the bolt pattern doesnt match up and i dont want to strip it out. I have searched all over GM parts direct and i can only find the ring style that goes at the bottom of the panel. Can someone point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ran into same problem have two gm nets but need hardware. Went to a couple of gm dealerships but they didn't have anything to match

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
866 Posts
ACE Hardware is a great place for hard to find automotive screws, bolts, retainers, clips, etc. I've used them for 30 years to find stuff nobody else sells including the automotive parts stores.

Reactions: JEdward

·
Registered
11 Posts
ACE Hardware is a great place for hard to find automotive screws, bolts, retainers, clips, etc. I've used them for 30 years to find stuff nobody else sells including the automotive parts stores.
You were right Ace had what I needed. Two screws need were 1 1/2 inch metric screws which fit perfectly in the pre drilled cargo net fasteners

Thanks again for the heads up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts