Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody purchased a cargo mat? I was wondering if it’s a thick rubber or cheap vinyl material. Pictures would be helpful :)
Thank you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh awesome! I just checked the pic out! I love it. I just called my dealership back and I’m even more confused now. Apparently there are two listed in the catalogue. Only one shows a photo. The second one is more expensive :( this should be an easy process lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
There are two different "cargo mats" on the official chevrolet accessories list. One of them extends up the back side of the rear seats and is called a "cargo liner". When the rear seats are folded down, there is additional protection against damage from whatever cargo is placed across them. I'm intruiged by this, and curious about the attachment mechanism to the back of the seats.

This is the more conventional cargo mat:
Premium All-Weather Cargo Mat in Jet Black with Chevrolet Script
Part No. : 42669376
cargomat.jpeg

This is the extended cargo liner:
Integrated Cargo Liner in Jet Black with Chevrolet Script
Part No. : 42750492
cargoliner.jpeg

Weathertech has also released an aftermarket cargo liner, and I've had good use out of these on other vehicles. I especially like the high lip on the weathertech liners, although I find that they don't stay put as well as I'd hope (true for most cargo mats, IME).

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
133 Posts
I have the premium mat, the one without the seat back protection and the matching floor mats. My only complaint is that the cargo mat only works with the cargo floor in the higher position and not when it's lowered. I also like the Weathertech mats, have had them in multiple vehicles, but I used my points to buy the all the GM mats and Weathertech still doesn't have a complete set for the Trailblazer yet.

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts