Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not good at the whole wheel conversion/offset deal. The dealership couldn't even tell mw aftermarket wise what measurements would work. Sadly I wantes to take the 18 inch black wheels off a new Traverse and put them on here. But idk if they will fit

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
866 Posts
I've already seen 20's on a few Trailblazers plus the RS already has 18" wheels, so no problem there. You could use the RS wheel specs as a guide. Tire Rack and America's Tire have some wheels that fit and you can also see them on the Trailblazer on case your not sure how they would look.

Reactions: Royal8

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS FWD, Satin Steel Metallic
23 Posts
I am not good at the whole wheel conversion/offset deal. The dealership couldn't even tell mw aftermarket wise what measurements would work. Sadly I wantes to take the 18 inch black wheels off a new Traverse and put them on here. But idk if they will fit

tiresize.com calculates alternative tire sizes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've already seen 20's on a few Trailblazers plus the RS already has 18" wheels, so no problem there. You could use the RS wheel specs as a guide. Tire Rack and America's Tire have some wheels that fit and you can also see them on the Trailblazer on case your not sure how they would look.
Thats my issue. I hate all the TrailBlazer wheels 🤣

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm thinking 19"s may be the perfect medium
I agree man. I am not that ballsey unfortunately 🤣. I know 18's shouldn't be to hard to pull off. Just hoping they don't have some different of set or suspension on RS and Activ versus the LS and LT

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree man. I am not that ballsey unfortunately 🤣. I know 18's shouldn't be to hard to pull off. Just hoping they don't have some different of set or suspension on RS and Activ versus the LS and LT
18"s look good! they're on my girlfriend's TB. She has the RS though. Hopefully she decides what she wants to do soon so I can add some pics to the wheel section.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
18"s look good! they're on my girlfriend's TB. She has the RS though. Hopefully she decides what she wants to do soon so I can add some pics to the wheel section.
Nice man. Yeah I honestly don't care for any of the wheels they offer, style wise. Im trying to get my Dark Copper Metallic 21' to scheme only be Black and Copper. So I am probably going to have that front chrome grill piece wrapped soon to match the grill. Then add black wheels

1 - 10 of 10 Posts