Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guys. Just got my new Trailblazer 2022 in Active trim. Everything is good about the car, but only one thing is haunting me and this is how the break pedal works. The pedal stroke is extremely short and I need to apply a great amount of force to make the pedal hit the floor. I had a lot of different cars before and didn't pay attention to the brake pedal behavior, because they were very soft. First I thought it is happening because of a new braking pads and disks. But I have already driven 700 km, and on my opinion it is enough for them to get rubbed to the each others surfaces. I brought the car to the Chevy service, but technician didn't find any problems. I took one of the test drive cars in order to compare and the pedal was a little bit softer, but it was FWD+CVT. On my opinion my car breaks works efficiently even tried to hit the pedal on 80 km/h and it "bites" into the ground like it suppose to do, but as for me it is uncomfortable to use the brake pedal in the city cycle. Who else experiences the same and can confirm the same behavior? Or it is smth wrong with me:)

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
627 Posts
Does not take much to hit my pedal on my active. It certainly does not go to the floor. It should not.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
888 Posts
Electric vacuum assisted brakes work very well. That's why they seem so sensitive. I have to adjust my braking every time I go from any other vehicle to the Trailblazer.

Reactions: Pomidorum
1 - 3 of 3 Posts