Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS FWD, Satin Steel Metallic
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was considering painting my brake calipers red, when I discovered MGP brake caliper covers. Unfortunately, they do not have covers for the new Trailblazers. BUT, you can make a request. The more requests they receive for a specific vehicle the more likely (or more quickly) they will produce one. Here's the link to the Vehicle Request Form...
Vehicle Request Form (calipercovers.com)

And here's how the covers look on a 2020 Blazer

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was considering painting my brake calipers red, when I discovered MGP brake caliper covers. Unfortunately, they do not have covers for the new Trailblazers. BUT, you can make a request. The more requests they receive for a specific vehicle the more likely (or more quickly) they will produce one. Here's the link to the Vehicle Request Form...
Vehicle Request Form (calipercovers.com)

And here's how the covers look on a 2020 Blazer
View attachment 889 \

MyAccountAccess© Credit Card Login @myaccountaccess.com Official
Did they mention anything about the pricing, and is the request form region specific, like will the caliper cover available in a single region or will they start distributing on global level after they start mass production?

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS FWD, Satin Steel Metallic
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pricing is about $250 USD and most likely will be available on global basis via their website. FYI...I'm also looking into the vinyl brake caliper wraps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts