1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
866 Posts
Checked not available for my 2022. Might check after market sites see if I can find
2022 is exactly the same as 2021.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes...2021 and 2022 have the exact body style..It will fi perfectly fine...Hi,
I thought they would be, but they only have 3 colors available to order. ( just to verify the cost is $160.00 ?? )
My RS is black just like yours same color code as a 2022...

·
Registered
11 Posts
It appears they only go on using self mounted tape. I will probably do it myself. Thanks
It appears I was confused by what I was viewing on your car/ I was looking at the bottom where it is red and I believe you were talking about the black side body molding that go across the doors. I went and ordered and when I picked them up they were the red side moldings that go across the doors. What I wanted was the red molding you have on the bottom of the car. Where did you get the bottom ( are they decals ? )

·
Registered
11 Posts
It appears I was confused by what I was viewing on your car/ I was looking at the bottom where it is red and I believe you were talking about the black side body molding that go across the doors. I went and ordered and when I picked them up they were the red side moldings that go across the doors. What I wanted was the red molding you have on the bottom of the car. Where did you get the bottom ( are they decals ? )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts