Trailblazer Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Gonna get some of these for my black RS to help solidify the look more and hide a nasty little scratch that was on vehicle when purchased. May have to add a vinyl sticker or wrap to further cover if this doesn't cover it up entirely will likely get it touched up as well to help prevent rust issues before install. Looks cool wish they had it on factory RS models to help distinguish stylings more and add value fun mod thow.⭐barely visible in photo loving the drive feel of this car and nimble handling.
Thinking of adding the red door molding to my black RS with he red roof, Not how it would look

·
Registered
61 Posts
I took a photo off the net of a black rs with red roof. I took a photo of some mouldings off the net and using a photo editor added them to a photo of your car. It isn't perfect by any means but will give you a good example of what your car would look like with red mouldings. (these are bright red, not the match to your roof). I'd say go for it. Different.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I took a photo off the net of a black rs with red roof. I took a photo of some mouldings off the net and using a photo editor added them to a photo of your car. It isn't perfect by any means but will give you a good example of what your car would look like with red mouldings. (these are bright red, not the match to your roof). I'd say go for it. Different.
View attachment 1183
Appreciate your time and effort. I think I will seriously consider adding the molding after seeing your pics. Thanks again

21 - 24 of 24 Posts